We will be taking a break from the tailored lessons during 2019 due to a new bee farm buildings being built on site. However, do get in touch if you think beekeeping may help you, or you would like to consider it as an option. We may be taking a break from lessons, but advice will always be made available on the phone or through email. We can even get you in touch with alternative means of lessons for 2019.
Or would you like the opportunity to take part in one of our tailored lessons in 2020?
f you feel that beekeeping can help your own situation should you have PTSD then please get in touch with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone us on 07580 982470.
We take your personal security very seriously and we will not share any information you give with any party without your expressed permission.
You may benefit from our lessons if through your military service you now experience:
- Anger or aggressive behaviour
- Work-related or relationship problems
- Avoidance of people and places
- Being easily moved to tears
- Self harm and self-destructive tendencies
- Feeling isolated
- Frequent periods of withdrawal into oneself
- Feeling distrustful and suspicious/blaming others
- Misuse of alcohol/drugs/gambling and/or food
- Seeking out high-risk/dangerous pursuits
- Feeling numb and empty
- Feeling suicidal