Would you like the opportunity to take part in one of our lessons? If you feel that beekeeping can help your own situation should you have PTSD then please get in touch with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, telephon us on 07580 982470.
We take your personal security very seriously and we will not share any information you give with any party without your expressed permission.
You may benefit from our lessons if through your military service you now experience:
- Anger or aggressive behaviour
- Work-related or relationship problems
- Avoidance of people and places
- Being easily moved to tears
- Self harm and self-destructive tendencies
- Feeling isolated
- Frequent periods of withdrawal into oneself
- Feeling distrustful and suspicious/blaming others
- Misuse of alcohol/drugs/gambling and/or food
- Seeking out high-risk/dangerous pursuits
- Feeling numb and empty
- Feeling suicidal